Translate

Sunday 18 January 2009

Shopping List Saturday ( Sunday )


This weeks theme for shopping list Saturday is chairs.
Lots of inspiring hand made items from etsy artists and you can check out more on the other blogs on my side bar.
  1. melissa bryant has some wonderful prints in her shop and many of various chairs.
  2. I love the combination of stitch and silkscreen images on muslin from theantibride
  3. The rest series is a collection of work by sweetmess and this original painting reminds us how we should take a quiet peaceful moment to ourselves and I'm all for that!
  4. leililaloo has this great hand printed fabric with these fun party chairs.

2 comments:

The Bunny Maker said...

love that chair print on fabric!

Chocolate and Steel said...

I love them all. I've been kinda obsessed with chair stuff lately