Translate

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Sketching




My daughter and I had the house to ourselves this bank holiday, as husband and son went on a rugby tour to Bournemouth.
It was a very cold weekend here, a shock after the recent warm sunshine, when I sat outside and made these quick sketches.
I have been busy stitching on new work for the http://holytrinitymediaevalfayre.ning.com/ which is on June 12th, do click the link as there is lots of information on other arts and crafts people who will be demonstrating and selling work and details of the free fun activities.
I hope to bring you more stitching soon.



10 comments:

Jasmine said...

Thank you for the link, I will try and get there. I like your sketches.

Tammie Lee said...

I love the movement and colors in your sketchs.

Lynn Cohen said...

Love love love the new banner!

Karen said...

your sketching is great, so free and expressive, can't wait to see the embroidery that will come from these.

Gina said...

You sketches are always so atmospheric.

Anonymous said...

Your drawings are so expressive and it's always a treat to see them.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Kayla,

Your sketches are alwasys lovely to look at. But your stitching of them is awsome. Congratulation on being published again. vbg Hugs Judy

Sarah Payne said...

Lovely sketches! The link looks great - though I am teaching that day so wont be able to come along. Have a good time

x

Art4Sol said...

Enjoy your time...I'm sure it will be productive!

SKIZO said...

Great
Work
good
sources
of
Inspiration