Translate

Thursday 10 November 2011

Final Preparations!


Only a few weeks until my exhibition opens and you can now find more information on The Herbert Art Gallery website here.
I will also be giving a free tour and talk about my work at the exhibition, you can find out about booking a place by looking here .
I'm also very excited to say I will be running two workshops at the gallery entitled" Landscapes In Threads" starting on Saturday 7th of January.
 This will be an opportunity to develop your own drawings through experimentation in your sketch book, learning how to translate it into stitch by using hand and machine work.
You will be able to play with many different colours, textures, fibres and threads, exploring there endless possibilities!
Booking is essential as places are limited, click here for details on how to book.
Looking forward to seeing you there if you can make it.
Michala x

10 comments:

artymess said...

wish I lived closer I bet it will be fun ...x

Heloise said...

Wishing you every success with the exhibition and workshops. Hope to get to see the exhibition.

Valerianna said...

Goodness, its finally here! Have a great time with all the events coming up.... and most especially, I hope the exhibition is wonderfully fulfilling for you!!

softearthart said...

Wonderful colors, cheers Marie

ted and bunny said...

wishing you lots of suceess...just popping over to look at the website
x

cardinal arts said...

good luck! I am sure it will be amazing.......your work looks fantastic
you should be very proud of yourself

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best with it. I'm sorry not likely to be near enough to see the exhibition.

meplusmolly said...

So excited for you, it is going to be amazing I'm sure! well deserved x

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Kayla, Best wishes to you with your exhibition and your classes. I would love to see your work up close. YOU expression in thread are all glorious. Hugs Judy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this piece! Would never tire of looking at it.